children's age

Confirmar

Accommodation

Easter in Family – 3 nights

Celebrate this holiday with us! We include Sunday Lunch, Egg Hunt on Sunday morning, the 6 Bridges Cruise, and more. See conditions.
Classic
2Adults
From
555€
BOOK NOW
Offer includes
Important informations
Valid offer from April 6th to 10th.
    • Accommodation with Breakfast
    • Easter Sunday Lunch
    • Sunday morning egg hunt
    • VIP treatment in the room upon arrival
    • Ride 6 bridges

    Children from 0 to 3 years old free of charge.
    Children from 4 to 12 years old pay 50% of the adult price.

     

    Extra nights: Up to 3 nights before and after April 6th and 10th, we offer an additional 30% discount on the best available rate.

    Payment conditions: At the time of booking confirmation, 25% of the total amount of the stay. Refundable in case of cancellation. The remaining amount, 75%, prepaid up to 7 days before.

    Warranty policy: All reservations require a valid credit card. The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.

    Cancellation policy: Free cancellation up to 7 days prior to entry date. Refundable deposit amount. After this period, the total amount of the stay will be billed in case of late cancellation or no-show.

nph campanha pascoa website banner oferta pequeno