children's age

Confirmar

Accommodation

Valentine’s Day Package

NEYA Hotels has prepared a program to celebrate Valentine's Day that promises to surprise couples. Discover the perfect refuge to celebrate love!
Classic
2Adults
From
265€
BOOK NOW
Offer includes
Important informations
    • Romantic dinner at Viva Porto Restaurant with a welcome cocktail and drinks included
    •  Enjoy romantic music with a guest DJ: You have the option to request a special couple’s song in advance for the Valentine’s night.
    • VIP romantic treatment in the room: Includes sparkling wine, sweet treats or fruit, and romantic decor.
    • 1 Night Accommodation
    • One night of accommodation with a buffet breakfast at Viva Porto Restaurant
    •  Experience a Romantic Massage: Individual localized Hot Stone Massage with heated Sweet Almond Oil (30 min) for two people (separate massages).

    Payment Conditions: Upon reservation confirmation, 25% of the total stay amount is due. The remaining 75% will be payable upon your arrival.

    Guarantee Policy: All bookings require a valid credit card. The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize the credit card before the arrival date.

    Cancellation Policy: Free cancellation up to 48 hours before the arrival date with a deposit refund. In case of late cancellation or no-show, the full stay amount will be charged.

    Check-in/Check-out Time: Check-in time is from 2:00 PM, and check-out time is until 12:00 PM.

    Please note that the hotel has covered parking, subject to availability upon your arrival, with an additional cost of €20.00 per day.

     

    Municipal taxes are not included.

    Additional Information: NEYA Day Spa is open from Tuesday to Saturday, from 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM, closed on Sundays and Mondays. To book your massage, please contact the team via email at [email protected]. Failure to make a reservation may result in unavailability during your stay.