Alter der Kinder

Confirmar

Unterkunft

ST. VALENTINE’S

Surprise your partner with a romantic night at NEYA Porto Hotel. We have prepared a special Valentine's package for you with dinner for 2 at the VIVA Restaurant and much more, to guarantee you an unforgettable night. Celebrate love!
klassisch
2Erwachsene
Ab
205€
JETZT BUCHEN
ANGEBOT ENTHÄLT
WICHTIGE INFORMATIONEN
    • 1 night accommodation in a Classic Double room (garden or cloister view)
    • buffet breakfast
    • Romantic VIP treatment upon arrival in the room
    • St. Valentine’s Flute at Rooftoop
    • Romantic dinner at Viva Porto restaurant
      Additional nights: up to 3 nights before and after February 14th, we offer an additional 15% off the best available rate

    Municipal taxes not included.

    Payment Conditions: At the time of booking confirmation, 25% of the total amount of the stay. Refundable in case of cancellation. The remaining amount, 75%, is paid at the hotel upon arrival.

    Guarantee policy: All reservations require a valid credit card. The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise the credit card prior to the arrival date.

    Cancellation policy: Free cancellation up to 48 hours* prior to the date of entry. Refundable deposit amount. After this period the full amount of the stay will be charged in case of late cancellation or no-show.

    *Considered from 14h00 on the day of entry.

Dies schließt sich in 20Sekunden